Wednesday 29 February 2012

Conclusions from Questionnaire

Conclusions from Questionnaire
The results I drew from my market research into music magazines gave me a very good place to start from. For example my questionnaires allowed me to get an insight into what my target audience wanted to see in a music magazine. This including things such as what free gifts they would like with it, what sorts of contents they wanted within the magazine and what genres of music they would like.
I found out such things like most people would like a free mp3 download as their free gift; also for the actual contents people said they would like to see interviews with artists as well is information on upcoming festivals and gigs. With reference to the genres of music the results were pretty varied as different people had different interests so as a result I want with a dubstep genre magazine but it also includes different sub-genres and variations; appealing to a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment